Friday, May 8, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens is a Caras Cover Girl


Vanessa Hudgens takes the June 2009 cover of Brazil magazine, Caras.

Now we know what the 20-year-old actress and boyfriend Zac Efron were really doing in Brazil!

Vanessa dished about her music plans, musicals and what she loves about Brazil. Check it:

On if she’d make another musical in the future: “Without a doubt. But right now, I want something more mature to perhaps shock the fans. I’m only 20 and can’t play a high school student forever. I want other challenges.”

On her next album and musical background: “I started singing because of Celine Dion. I couldn’t stop singing her songs, so I became a singer. Also I adore Christina Aguilera and I listened to her album, Stripped. I thought, ‘She is this insane person,’ but I love her sound. I want to discover my style and when people hear it, I want them to know that it’s me. For the next record, I plan to write songs based on my experiences.”

On what she loves about Brazil: “[It's] incredible. The water is clear and pretty. It’s not cold as Los Angeles (in January). I use these trips to my advantage so I can relax and find a peace of mind. It is good because I come back refreshed. In the States, it’s still a bit cold and I adore heat. I love walking barefoot and having contact with nature here, but I don’t like the ants.”








Source

No comments:

Kontera Tag