Sunday, November 15, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens Perfected Rock Songs in New Film with Computer Games

Twenty-year-old actress Vanessa Hudgens -- who plays a teenage rocker in Bandslam -- has revealed she and her co-stars practiced before their scenes by using a Nintendo Wii interactive games console.

The brunette beauty is quoted as saying:
We would not stop playing Rock Band! It was ridiculous. When we had lunch breaks we would go into the trailers and play Rock Band and I sucked at the drums.

Ryan Donowho, who is the drummer in the movie, was incredible. He could play it on expert and not miss a single beat so I was intimidated by that and everybody else was good at guitar so I usually got stuck with vocals.
This is not the first time Vanessa has been intimidated by a co-star. She recently revealed she was "freaked out" by Beastly actor Alex Pettyfer's scary costume. She said:
It was crazy, I saw the picture of his "Beast" make-up for like a millisecond and then I was like, 'Oh no, I can't look!'

I waited until I got to see him in person and it moved me in a really weird and peculiar way. It's so mind-blowing the prosthetics they've done on him. He changes as a complete person. I was freaked out, honestly.


Source

1 comment:

insurance policy said...

Thank you for sharing such great information. It has help me in finding out more detail about online insurance for car

Kontera Tag