Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens Leaked Photos



Vanessa Hudgens Leaked Photos have again attacked the internet. For some it may be shocking but for others it’s a well thought out step. She wants publicity that’s all.

Just like 2 year back, the web is banged with Vanessa’s sex-arousing pictures in which she appears topless as well as shortest possible clothes. Animation or duplication of faces along with many available evil-genius techniques, it has become too damn easy either to trap someone or get trapped for some ‘special purposes’ behind the game.

Not favoring the hot & sizzling Vanessa who’s got all the guts to do it all by herself or, I mean would be courageous enough to unveil her body, fine. Yet the question is whether the use of above mentioned techniques can be overlooked? I mean what is authenticity of these pictures?

The 2007 Vanessa Hudgens nude poster shocked the viewers but later on it revealed through a statement that yes, it was Vanessa Hudgens and that it was a Private Picture.

No proof yet that the statement was made by V. Hudgens, her publicist or someone else as there was an apology recorded by the Hudgens that it was her mistake.

She had asked forgiveness from her fans when it happened last time. Now too she is free to fire an apology letter.

The photos come merely a few weeks after infamous and rather much publicized peephole video of ESPN sideline reporter Erin Andrews.

Vanessa Hudgens nude photographs may not generate the sort of publicity that Erin Andrews photos and video got, nevertheless it may give her more publicity than anything else.

In a recent interview Hudgens talked at length about biting her tongue, getting her mom, Gina fired and how she really fell in love with acting. Check it:

On getting her mom, Gina, fired from one job: “I got her fired once. I was calling her at work way too much, because I missed her. Back then, I was so shy, I did not want to leave her side. I would call her at work nonstop, to the point where she got fired. It was horrible.”

On how she dealt with life after her nude picture surfaced in the year 2007: “That’s why I’m extremely guarded. I really do try to watch everything I say. Because one little tiny slip, and it’s like the world is coming to an end! It is hard. I do always have a wall up. But I feel by doing it, I keep myself safe.

She goes on to say, “I try to live my life, do what I want, and just let everything else follow along. I try not to read the blogs or what people say about me. Because that’s what brings everybody down—no matter what you do, you’re always going to have haters.”

On how she caught the acting bug: “My parents had Grease lying around, and I watched that and fell in love with it. It was interesting to see people moving stories along with songs—it was exciting and different. West Side Story was one of my favorites. [High School Musical] was the best thing that could and possibly will ever happen to me. I got to make lifelong friends. I had the most incredible time of my life.”

The most tragic thing about the photographs is the fact that she seems to be enjoying the way she was being photographed.

Her lawyers too are finding it difficult to contain the further spread of her nude images. Lawyers acting on behalf of the 20-year-old High School Musical star are battling to remove a series of saucy pictures from the interwebs, because they were reportedly taken when she was underage.

Almost two years ago a series of her nude photographs had appeared online. At that time she apologized to her fans, saying “I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos.”

However, it is now claimed that the new photos are actually from an old set of pictures, that were reportedly taken before the previous set of image.

Twenty year old Vanessa Anne Hudgens is an emerging American actress and singer. She is best known for her role as Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical film series.

She pursued a solo music career and released her debut album V on September 26, 2006. The album debuted at number twenty four in the U.S. and was later certified Gold. Hudgens released her second album, Identified in July 1, 2008 in the U.S. She has three upcoming films: Bandslam, in theaters August 14, 2009, Beastly in 2010, and Sucker Punch! in 2011.

Starting at the age of eight, Hudgens performed in musical theater as a singer, and appeared in local productions of Carousel, The Wizard of Oz, The King and I, The Music Man, and Cinderella, among others.

After home school, she went to England and studied drama and music at Kingsbrook Business and Enterprise College and graduated college.[12] She appears in Thirteen as Noel and in Thunderbirds. She guested in television shows such as Quintuplets, Still Standing, The Brothers García, Drake & Josh and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.

Her sophomore album, Identified, was released on July 1, 2008, selling more than 22,000 copies during the first week, debuting at #23 on the Billboard 200. At the same time, she went on the Identified Summer Tour to promote her albums in the U.S. and Mexico. She also performed at the 81st Academy Awards in a musical number with other young actors and singers.

There are people who say that the photos were deliberately leaked to keep her in the limelight.

Source

No comments:

Kontera Tag