Saturday, August 22, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens Rocks Computer Game


Vanessa Hudgens perfected the rock songs in her new film by playing computer games.

The 20-year-old actress - who plays a teenage rocker in 'Bandslam' - has revealed she and her co-stars practised before their scenes by using a Nintendo Wii interactive games console.

The brunette beauty is quoted as saying: "We would not stop playing Rock Band! It was ridiculous. When we had lunch breaks we would go into the trailers and play Rock Band and I sucked at the drums.

"Ryan Donowho, who is the drummer in the movie, was incredible. He could play it on expert and not miss a single beat so I was intimidated by that and everybody else was good at guitar so I usually got stuck with vocals."

Rock Band is an interactive music game that allows users to play a variety of instruments or sing along to popular songs.

This is not the first time Vanessa has been intimidated by a co-star.

She recently revealed she was "freaked out" by 'Beastly' actor Alex Pettyfer's scary costume.

She said: "It was crazy, I saw the picture of his 'Beast' make-up for like a millisecond and then I was like, 'Oh no, I can't look!'

"I waited until I got to see him in person and it moved me in a really weird and peculiar way. It's so mind-blowing the prosthetics they've done on him. He changes as a complete person. I was freaked out, honestly."

Source

No comments:

Kontera Tag